Who can mint an NFT on Talis?
Anyone can mint a single NFT on Talis! Curated artists have access to minting "collections".
How can I mint my first NFT?
- In order to mint an NFT, you need to connect your wallet to Talis. Click on "Connect Wallet", upper right of the website.
- Click on the "Create" button on the top right of the website.
- An NFT Factory token will need to be created. Select "Init collection" to continue. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction using your Terra Station wallet.
- Now you can upload your artwork, fill out relevant meta-data, select royalties, and click on "Submit" to mint your NFT. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction using your Terra Station wallet.
How much does minting on Talis cost?
Fee including gas is usually less than 0.10 UST per NFT.
I think I minted a duplicate NFT, what should I do?
Report it to an administrator, on Discord or Telegram and they will take care of it.
Who can apply to become a "curated" artist?
Digital artists, animators, musicians, photographers, video artists, writers, and general artists of all levels can apply to become curated artists, but artists must generally be able to demonstrate previous work.
How can I become a "curated" artist?
Reach out to any of our mods through discord or telegram and we can help you onboard.
How can I send my NFT to someone?
To send your NFT, you can click on "Send it" on any of your NFT, then paste the wallet address that you want to send it to, pay the transaction fee, done.
Can I send an NFT as a gift?
Yes. Sending an NFT to someone only incurs the small fee to the sender. The recipient just receives the NFT!
Can I send multiple NFTs in one transaction?
No. You must execute an individual transaction for each NFT you send.
How can I sell an NFT?
- Click on the NFT that you want to sell in your items ("My NFTs" tab)
- Select "Sell"
- Choose between "Standard" and "Auction"
- Select the Currency ($UST or $LUNA), Price, and Duration if it’s an auction.
Why doesn’t my NFT I minted show up on the Gallery page?
Due to an influx of "spam" NFTs, the Gallery only shows curated artists, but you can send the direct link to your work to anyone.
Can I attach royalties to my NFT?
Yes. Talis supports the integration of royalties in NFTs, allowing artists to benefit from the reselling of their work. The original minter also has the option to divide royalties between multiple wallets and Angel Protocol and can specify the percentage of each.
I’ve already minted my collection on another marketplace. Can I list it for sale on Talis?
Different protocols use different token formats. If your token currently shows up on your "My NFTs" tab on Talis, you should be able to list it for sale. We are working with the other platforms to bring full cross-platform functionality with the other Terra NFT sources.
My NFT was sold, how do I settle an auction?
When an auction timer has run out, the auction must be settled by the artist or any of the bidders. The artist goes to the auction page and clicks the Settle button to send the NFT, receive payment, and return losing bids.